I am using my blog as a journal/scrapbook. I want to be able to remember my emotions and feelings SO that is why i decided to just write how i feel. Plus by writing things down it helps you feel better anyway!
I can't believe that after 10 years of friendship with someone it has come to an end. I feel like I give and give in my friendships and relationships with people. So to feel so betrayed and hurt really has thrown me through a loop! When you pour you heart out to someone and they know how you feel about things, to have that thrown back in your face huts bad!
I just don't understand "superficial" people. What good does it do and no body is perfect so what would give them the right to treat others badly.?
I just had one of what i thought was my dearest friends say the worst things behind my back to a mutual friend of ours.
He told my friend that he couldn't be more unattracted to me if i was a guy AND that if she was a good friend she would encourage me to continue working out! WHO SAYS THAT!? OUCH! And its not like the person who said it doesn't know how much i struggle with being the "biggest" sister.
It's amazing how someone can you bring you down so badly and make you feel so worthless! And just hearing all that brought back a lot of emotion from the horrible break up i had with Tom 6 years ago.
I am thankful for the people in my life that love me for me and not how i look!
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago

7 comments:
Hey sweetpea! I know you already know this, but I LUV YA to pieces!!! (It is sad how superficial people can be, it does not benefit anyone.)
XOXO
Oh Suzie, I'm so sorry! How lame of him. You are beautiful. Unfortunately, you are right, some people are just stuck on being superficial and worrying about things that don't matter eternally (not that you should think what he said is true, cause it's NOT).
(And sorry, I deleted the first comment because I needed to change my wording).
Lost for words on this one but I want you to know you I have always seen you as such a beautiful, shining person who is so kind to all! xoxox
I love you Suz!!
sorry I have been so hard to contact lately! I was at the real game on the 24th and didn't get your call until the game was over! come over soon and see the baby ok? I miss you and need to be caught up on your life. BTW I cannot believe someone say that about YOU! You are so beautiful! What a huge huge IDIOT!! Stay away from whoever that was!
Suzie, you know those are untruths and don't buy into that s...!
Post a Comment