So today i was driving down the road, stopped at a stop light when a bus pulled up next to me. There was a big advertisement on the bus from Golds Gym that said... "If It Jiggles It's Fat!"
Are you serious!? I know that its a gym and that they want business. But WHEN did our world get so sick that it needs to make everyone feel like they are fat?
Even my sister who is stick skinny (Sorry Marianne) Could move her arm back and forth and there would be some jiggle!
I have come to terms that people should be happy with who they are no matter what they look like. It may not be ideal, but everyone is beautiful in there own way! Even if it does jiggle!!!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

9 comments:
seriously...capital A..M..E..N.. to your post Suzie!
I totally agree! :P
Thanks Suz! I saw the title of your post and immediately thought "then I must be ALL fat and no muscle cuz I jiggle like a bowl of jello on a washing machine!" Reading what you wrote made me feel better though. :)
Ha! That's actually funny. Well, they are doing a brilliant job of getting people into the gym then, right? Crazy. However, I don't think society needs to make people feel fat. We do a great job of doing that to ourselves.
Thanks guys,
Some people are so stuck on image and looks. It really disgusts me!! Why can't people just be beautiful the way they are without feeling like they aren't good enough!!! Whats sad is according to society none of us will ever be good enough!(Sorry I'm a little passionate about this!)
Oh man, if that's true then every inch of me is fat!!! Awesome post Suz :)
So So So true! Society is horrible at how it can make a person look at there beautiful body! Grrrr!!
I am SO glad that there are good people out there that just don't care about image!!! It is SO NOT IMPORTANT!! Good job Suzie for bringing out our feisty sides!!;)
I am actually writing a pissed off letter to Gold's Gym and sending it out to many many Gold's and headquarters.
Post a Comment