Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

24th of July





On the 24th of July for Pioneer Day my friend Emily,Kim and I went to dinner and a REAL soccer game. I had been to a few games when they played at Rice Eccles but never at Rio Tinto Stadium. It was such a fun atmosphere and we had a blast! The game was really good too! We won with a comeback it was actually really fast and exciting who knew!
After the game they did an awesome firework show!
**I look super tired in all the pictures because that was the same day I ran the 10K and got up at 3 something in the morning**
It was such a fun night!!! :)

1 comment:

~Emily~ said...

HAHA, I was thinking that especially in the first picture, you and I look TUCKERED! (rightfully SO!)

P.S. did I spill my dinner on my shirt - what the heck is that big spot?