
I am not writing this to brag at all BUT... HOLY COW! I ran 20 Miles yesterday morning! I had butterflies in my stomach as I started up the trail to "Bridal Veil Falls" But knew I could do it. I told myself I didn't care if it took all day I was going to do it! It was so much easier than i anticipated and I felt like I was really prepared. To think that a Marathon is only 6 extra miles made me feel a lot of confidence. I have worked SUPER hard to get to where I am at. I get up at 5:15 every morning and do a run before work, and then train hard on the weekends! This has been an amazing awesome journey and can't wait to run many, many more!

I ran past Bridal Veil a couple of miles, back down, and then back up to the falls and back down again. I'm exhausted even writing that :) Plus the best part is I'm not super sore today like i thought i would be! Yipee!
My official stats:
20.26 miles in 4 hours 10 minutes 17 seconds at an average of 12.20 pace AND 2,895 calories burned! :)

8 comments:
Woo-hoo! That is totally amazing Suzie.
sheesh...i'm exhausted even reading that suz!! That's tremendous!!!!!!
Over FOUR hours of running! I think my legs would fall off! Good for you!
You are amazing! I am so proud of you. It makes me sad I'm not running a marathon this year. Hopefully I'll get in St. George next year.
I love Bridal Veil Falls! Congrats Suz...you honestly amaze me!! :)
You never cease to amaze me!!! Go get 'em girl!!!
Very Nice!!!!
Dang sis, you are my hero!! Love you!!
Post a Comment