Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beautiful


I am VERY GRATEFUL for amazing temples that our valley is surrounded with! What an honor to be able to go and enter these beautiful holy places! I have never been one of those girls that cared much as to what temple I would get married in. But after an amazing experience last night in the Draper Temple, I KNOW I will get married in that beautiful place someday!!! :) I LOVE TEMPLES!!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is awesome! I LOVE our temples too!

Michelle said...

Yes, you SHOULD get married there. Perfect reasoning. I, too, am so grateful for temples. What an awesome way for us to escape from the world and feel like we're in Heaven. It amazes me how many people don't take advantage of that. That night was incredible and SUCH a testimony builder. Thank you for sharing that experience with me. You are my BESTEST FRIEND!!! I LOVE you!!!!!

Jadey said...

Suzie, I couldn't agree with you more. Temples are so amazing and they really are my favorite place on Earth. I have looked up to you from the very beginning when you worked at the Temple and I am so happy you had such a great experience. I can't wait to hear it in one week, and 24 hours...ish...:)

Jadey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.