Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's The Simple Things Really....

It's really the simple things in life that make mine complete...

*Waking up before the Sun is out and enjoying beautiful mornings outside

*A note a friend wrote me while her children were playing in the "Burger King" play center

*A sweet email from my Mom while vacationing in Europe

*An older sister who offers to give me a massage after a long run

*Diet Coke/ or Pepsi

*A stare or maybe a glare from Attitude Adelle

*A sweet little girl Grace telling me how much she loves me

*Laying in bed with Alexa, having her wake up so happy to see me next to her

*Kaleigh cracking me up so hard i can barely breathe

*Shayla seeing me come in the restaurant, getting out of her seat running towards me yelling "Suzie!"

*Peyton kisses

*A job that I love...

*Daybreak Lake

*Manicures

*Avocados

*Wonderful friends who love me for me!

*Text messages that make you smile

*My jeep

*The ability to run and being healthy

*A heart felt prayer with my Father in Heaven

*The primary kids

*A clean house

*Gaining a new family member in 4 weeks

*Sushi with friends

*Football

*Music

*A trip to Hawaii in 8 weeks

*Goals set and Goals achieved

*The Temple and Friends that go with me there

*Being placed in a family that was perfect for me and knowing the love we all have for each other!

*Cousins that aren't just cousins but friends too!

*Failed Dates! It will make me appreciate great ones more!

*A Best Friend

When you realize all the great things instead of the bad... Life is not as horrible as it may seem!

8 comments:

Kerry said...

I love this Suzie!

wjmom said...

Amen to it all! (You read my mind today, only mine is going to be titled, "Things that make me smile.")

camiandsteve said...

yes! I was hoping I was on your list! (temple and sushi!) love you suzie!

Emily said...

Very good point! My hubby always tells me "attitude is a decision." The simple things are the best things!

Richard and Jenna said...

Sure love you lots Suz.. (you knew I would have killed you if you didn't add something about one of your fav. cousins!! :) XOXO

Michelle said...

That was an awesome post, and oh so true! I love the saying in my house for this very reason. "Enjoy the little things for one day you'll look back and realize they were the BIG things". That was a really sweet post! I think you left one out though...LOSING 50 POUNDS THE HARD WAY!!! Woot-woot! I love you.

Suzie said...

I don't know where you get your wisdom . . . but I'm so proud to be your mom! Love ya sweetheart!

Jadey said...

Suzie, I'm crying! Oh my goodness! You are a smart woman and I am so proud to be your sister. That post gave me more and more chills every single line. I love the spirit you give off, even if it's only through your Simple words.