Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Temple




Last week Shelly and I went to the Salt Lake Temple and did a session together! It was SO FUN! In the parking structure there was a huge fan blowing so we had to do the classic "Marilyn Monroe" shots!
I just love that girl
The week before Cami and I did a session in the Bountiful temple.. I didn't get any pictures of the two of us! *Drats* But we had a great time too!
So lucky to have such good friends and live so close to so many temples!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That was such a beautiful night! Thanks for sharing it with me. I LOVE those pics of you! SUPER-HOT!!! ;)

~Emily~ said...

Suz! Dang, you are always such a great example - so motivated and always doin' something great.
luver yer guts :)

SIZZLING pics, p.s.

Rebekah said...

love the pictures! you two are so fun! glad you got to go to the templ!