Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

PARADISE

The day finally came!!! We were leaving for Hawaii... packed our bags, drove to the airport with Dad and Mom, checked in, had standby tickets, and guess what!? THE FLIGHT WAS FULL!
What Lorianne and I aren't getting on? It was OK cause we knew we would probably get on the next flight. The people told us if we were to flight to LA and take the next flight out in the morning we would have no problem at all...
So I called our friends the Griffins who live in Cali to see if we could crash at there house for the night. They being the amazing people they are of course said yes!
So we flew to LA... It was so great to spend so much time with them and go out to dinner...
We went to the airport the next morning and guess what the flight was full!? So... we ended up doing the same thing over and over for 3 days! We were stuck in LA for 3 days! Holy cow! Luckily the Griffins were such great sports and let us stay with them each time we didn't get on..
But to make it even crazier on the flight from Salt Lake to LA I ended up sitting in GUM! That's right ruined my pants and all our bags were in Hawaii! So i only had a my carry on which i didn't pack the "essentials". So I had to go to Target and buy a new pair of pants..
Here is the photo of the gum. Lorianne could hardly contain herself from laughing to take the picture!


So, having the great parents that i do they used sky miles to get Lorianne and I there. We flew from LA to Maui to Oahu! And on Thursday night finally got there. Once we got there it was
AMAZING! WONDERFUL! RELAXING! BEAUTIFUL! LOW KEY!
We didn't do a whole bunch this trip and just took it super easy! We didn't even take a lot of pictures but just had a great time being in PARADISE!
Here are just a few pics! Since Jade is going to school there she came and stayed the week with us! It was so fun having her around!!!














Everyone deserves a trip to Hawaii!!! :)

8 comments:

wjmom said...

Oh, my goodness. This looks like heaven. I'm so glad you got to take this much-deserved vacation.

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad you finally made it to Hawaii.

Emily said...

That's crazy... but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! And you're right... everyone DOES deserve a trip to Hawaii. FABULOUS place!

MEG said...

Gosh I'm glad you made it! I love Hawaii. It's right up there on my top 5 ;) The thing I like most is that it's still in the good ol' USA! Where else can you go in the US and vacation like that?! English please!

I'm glad you had fun!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Wow, I'm glad you finally made it there! Looks like you had a blast. I'm so glad you got to go!

~Emily~ said...

You really are such a lucky duck! Hehe, that gum story is sad yet hilarious all at the same time! :o)

Shirley said...

Now that sounds like a fun filled, exciting, story to tell, kind of vacation! Beautiful! When is the game?

Michelle said...

I loved this post! I am so glad you finally made it and had a great time. I can't get over how curly your hair is in all the pictures. Crazy! You look beautiful and I'm glad you had a blast!!!