Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!!

Halloween was such a great day! Spent the day with Mom shopping for food. My mom makes a "dinner in a pumpkin" every year and makes tons of treats to go with it! She has done that for years! (Since I can remember). BUT this year I wasn't going to make it to the dinner...
I had tickets to the UTES football game. It was the "Blackout" game! So Emily and I went! We had awesome tickets and had a blast. We won too!! PLUS I WON A T SHIRT IN THE T SHIRT TOSS!!! :)




After the game Emily and I went to the grocery store and bought EVERYTHING IN SIGHT! :) And then went on to a party at a Mortuary!It was kinda creepy!! Here are some pictures of that... :)

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy Halloween Suz!

Aubrey said...

It was fun running into you at the mortuary party even though it was only for a few minutes.