Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Typical Week?!

So, I thought I would break down my week so you all could get an idea of how crazy a single girls life can be!
Not all my weeks are like this...But Ask my family I am always busy and always on the go. I feel like by staying busy it keeps my mind off of things...

SUNDAY:
Dinner with the family, went to a friends house and watched some T.V, left his house at 11:15pm

MONDAY:

Worked 9+ hours, Met Shelly for dinner and a Movie, got home at 11:30

TUESDAY:Ran 3 miles,Worked 9+ hours, Went to Sushi with Emily, Got a phone call from my friend Kevin telling me he couldn't go to the NFL game on Thursday with me anymore. (We were supposed to fly down together) Got online and posted the tickets on ebay.

Wednesday:
Ran 6 miles, Cleaned the bathroom, Cleaned the kitchen, Went to IKEA with Shelly and the girls, Went on a blind date to Welfare Square, Pizza and a Movie. Got home at 11:45

Thursday:
Ran 3 Miles, Worked 8 hours, Went on a double date to Sky Box to see the football game I was supposed to be at, then went Country Dancing with Lindsay downtown, got home at 12:15am

Friday:
Worked 9 hours, Met Emily for dinner at Taco Bell (Big Spenders) Went on a Date-ish and watched a movie at this guys house, talked til 2 am, got home at 2:30am.

Saturday:
Ran 6 Miles, cleaned up a bit, Drove to Cedar Hills and went to Beckhams 1st Birthday Party, Watched the beginning of TCU beating Utah :(, Went to the YSA bowling activity! got home at 10:00 pm

Wow... So here it is Saturday night and I am sitting down drinking a diet coke and finally catching up on Survivor!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

sounds a bit like my life. sometimes i wonder if we're just too busy being single.

Ry and Kris Jones said...

That sounds great!!! You have an awesome life Suz.

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Wow Suz, You have been crazy busy. Good for you! We do need to catch up, by the sound of your week I have been missing a lot.

Shirley said...

Okay...so I am exhausted from just reading all that! Whooaaa! Don't forget to sleep in between all those busy nights! I love your love for life! So inspiring! xoxox