Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

Okay, normally I am not a midnight showing kind of girl! In fact when Twilight came out I waited a month to see it cause I can't stand all the annoying women who scream and clap at the screen. BUT this year we had FREE tickets from an Oral Surgeon that we refer to a lot so...I decided to go.
I was lucky enough to have Shelly come with me too.
So, Cami and Shelly and I went to SKY BOX for dinner before meeting everyone at the theatre. It was DELICIOUS!

Then we met up with all the gang at the theatre! Have I mentioned that I work with some amazing girls!!

Me and Shelly...

Getting ready to start the movie
Shelly, Suzie and Cami

I actually LOVED the movie! I thought it was a thousand times better then Twilight and wasn't disappointed. The crazy people there were very entertaining... It was a people watchers heaven!

2 comments:

MEG said...

I liked the movie way more then the book! Glad you guys had fun!

I'm Mindy. said...

What fun!!! You have to admit...midnight showings bring out some 'interesting' people ;)