Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

****SOOOOOO THANKFUL!!****

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays! Come on you get a eat as much as you want in one day, and NO ONE is going to judge you! And there is great Football :)
No, to be honest I love Thanksgiving cause it is a day to reflect on all the many blessing you have... Life may not be perfect and it may not be ideal BUT it is WONDERFUL!
Here are just a few of the things I am most grateful for:

ME--I am so grateful that I am me!

My Legs--People take for granted the ability to walk...little Grace can't walk on her own and I am so thankful I have the ability to run and walk. Who knew that I would EVER run a Marathon!

My Family--I seriously have the BEST family. We all fit the perfect puzzle piece. I couldn't imagine having it any other way then the way it is.

The Beach--Need I say more?! If you know me, than you know I'm a beach girl!

My Job--With these times, I consider myself lucky to have a job. Not only to have a job, but a job i LOVE. I work with amazing girls that make working there the cherry on top.

Music Videos--I love music and i love watching music videos

Heated Blankets--Turning on my heated blanket right before i get in bed. ahh sounds good right about now.

My Jeep--I love my car. He is old, he isn't the coolest looking car. But I LOVE him and will drive him until he dies!

My nieces--I don't think I can put into words how much i LOVE those girls. They fill voids in my life that no one else can! They all bring me so much joy!

Education--I am so grateful I went to school and learned how to read and write! I met someone a couple days ago that was just a couple years younger than me that couldn't read or write. SO heartbreaking!

Boys--Even though sometimes I don't understand them and they drive me crazy! I LOVE boys!!

Personal Hygiene--How lucky are we to take showers everyday! Deodorant, brushing, flossing, soap!

A Best Friend--She makes my life beautiful! She makes bad days great days! She is my favorite person in the world.

Nail Polish--Seriously I have my nails painted all the time!

Diet Coke-- I love me some Diet Coke!

Amazing Friends--I have such amazing friends, I am surrounded by the best people! I feel so darn lucky to have so many great friends!

I know I am missing thousands of things, but these are just a FEW.
I hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

we're certainly thankful for you suzie! hope you had a great thanksgiving!!!

wjmom said...

You are so, so right! Thank you for sharing. I love you!