Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A letter to Santa!

I was over visiting at Phil and Mar's house! Alexa came over to me and showed me her Christmas List to Santa! I thought it was too cute to not post! It's nice to know my six year old niece is looking out for me! :)



Dear Santa Claus,
I would like a my little pony and my first baby born and dolley clothes and my little P.S and ant suzie to find a boyfriend!

You got to love little kids!!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is classic! What a cute niece! I love it!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

That is AWESOME! What a sweetie!

Marianne said...

She definitely loves her Aunt Suzie! And she's been a very good girl this year so maybe Santa will bring you a boyfriend! (wink, wink)

Rebekah said...

OH my goshj! That is so funny! What a little cutie!

Audrey said...

How cute!!! Hopefully she gets everything she wishes for this year. :)

Michelle said...

Good job Alexa! That is just funny. I think we're all wishing for the same thing this year so maybe you're in luck...;)

wjmom said...

Sweet girl, who obviously adores her auntie! Maybe I'll ask Santa for the same thing...

Shirley said...

That is the funniest and cutest thing ever!

Robin's Nest said...

Please tell Alexa to send Santa a note for Auntie Robin to get a boyfriend too. he he