A couple of weeks ago I suprised Shelly and we went to a spa in the avenues. It was so much fun. It was my first spa experience and it was such a perfect day. We went to lunch after and then enjoyed some yummy mousse cakes from kneaders. ( I highly recommend them!)
It was a perfect day!
......................................................
I went on a date to go see Brian Regan!!!! He was SOOOOOO funny!!!! I mean literally my face hurt all night from laughing so hard! We had amazing seats too right on the side of the stage. This is a view I took from my camera and i didn't zoom at all.
..............................................................................
I ran a half marathon on Saturday and it was HARD!!! It was basically 9 miles straight up hill and then it was flat for the last 4 miles...I am feeling still feelin the pain today. By far the hardest half i have ever ran. I am training for the Salt Lake Half and i have a big goal time so im pushing myself to get a good time. I am not a natural runner and its hard for me to do really well...

..............................................................................
And here are just some random pictures of recent events and fun stuff!!!

.......................................................................
My cute cousin Emily got engaged and I am so happy for her. She has been dating her fiance for over 2 years now. Its about FREAKIN time! :)
........................................................................
Other fun things that have happened that I don't have pictures of are...
---Going on a walk around daybreak lake with Shelly and just talking and enjoying the warmth outside. Followed by In n Out shakes. mmmm
---Going to a Jazz game with a really cute guy. :)
---A cute new shirt from Forever 21
---A new calling. The Beehive advisor in Young Womens!!!
---I just have to say sometimes i complain about how hard life is But... I have it good and I have wonderful people in my life that make it good. :)

1 comment:
Gosh Suzie you are a busy girl! It was good to see you at Kaleigh's baptism! Thank you so much for the sweet blanket for Gabriel. We use it all the time. :)
Post a Comment