I have a lot to be thankful for today. I am celebrating my 10 year anniversary at the OHC today! It's amazing to me that I was just a little 19 year old with no clue of what i wanted to be when i grew up when I started here. Now look... I have made it my career and have gained so many wonderful life long friends a long the way!
Life is good...
Also, I stole this off of my friend Denice's blog its a quote that i just loved.
"I've learned that when you're in love, it shows...
I've learned that being kind is more important than being right...
I've learned that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way...
I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand...
I've learned that we should be glad God didn't give us everything we ask for...
I've learned that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved...
I've learned that love, not time, heals all wounds...
I've learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them...
I've learned that life if tough, but I'm tougher...
I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."
I just thought that was beautiful and wanted to share that.
And last but not least. I know I have so many people looking out for me and keeping me in their prayers. I really feel of everyones love and know that I have a lot of cheerleaders. I have this amazing woman in my ward who I have known now for almost 7 years. She wrote the sweetest post on her blog. It was a very sweet letter to me and something I needed to hear. Thank you to all of you for being in my life! :)
Financial Planning-For Kids
1 week ago

2 comments:
Your lil posts are just always so stinkin' cute. This one makes me think of Kelly Clarkson's song, "Thankful"...ever heard it?
Anyway, talk to ya soon! :)
Congrats!!! You should get a raise! ;)
Post a Comment