Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, March 19, 2010

SORRY!!! :(

To all of you that read my dating blog...I'm really sorry but I feel as if I should close it down.
It's getting to the point where I feel like things are going in a different direction that should maybe be kept between just me and the boys. I know you love reading and hearing about all the exciting stuff going on in my dating world BUT I also feel that some things should be kept more personal. I'm really sorry but its a decision I feel is right. Thanks for all your support! :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I don't think you need to apologize at all. It is your life, and a very personal part of it, and I think it is totally fine to close down shop on that project! Don't ever feel bad about doing what is right for you!!

Brittney said...

I don't think you need to apologize at all. It is your life, and a very personal part of it, and I think it is totally fine to close down shop on that project! Don't ever feel bad about doing what is right for you!!

Brittney said...

I have no idea why it posted again... but I love you Suzie and I hope that you are a good swimmer so you can chase all those crazy fish in the sea!!