Dear Suzie,
I know it may seem like things are rough right now. I know it may seem like there is never going to be an end to all of this. But I want you to know that it's all going to work out. This heart of yours that feels so broken will heal, you'll eventually be able to give it to someone. But until then just be patient. I know you hate that word but its the only appropriate word. Just know that all of this just makes you stronger and you will be a better person in the end. You have been given a great family and beautiful friends who support you in all you do. You don't walk this alone. Hang in there, its only a matter of time. I love you so much. In fact you should be the person that I love more than anyone in the world. We can do this together.
XOXO Love,
ME
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

3 comments:
YAY, I totally love this! There's no reason not to cheer yourself on ~ you have EVERYTHING going for you! You can seriously accomplish ANYTHING!!
...and truthfully, how could anyone not just luv yer lil tiny guts?xoxo :)
Way to go, Sis!
Suzzz... you okay. That was a beautiful post but I can't have you with a hurt heart!
Post a Comment