Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crazy Fun Saturday!

Talk about a crazy day!
It was my sweet niece Kaleigh's birthday and birthday party! The day started out with a 7 mile run around good old WJ! And then it was shower and off to the party. I picked up Alexa and we were on our way to Classic Skating!
It was so much fun...I loved spending some time with Kaleigh on her birthday. She was such a doll and all the kids had a blast. Scott and Shelly always do such a good job at putting these things together.






After the party Emily and I headed down to Spanish Fork to go to the Festival of Colors. What a joke... we got there on time but there was no parking and it was a 2 1/2 mile walk up to the temple. So we opted for the bus ride which took forever...got up there and missed the whole thing. We basically got there for the after party where people were stripping there clothes off and climbing on the temple. It was a nut house and it felt like time was being rewinded and we were at Woodstock! NO JOKE! I would go again... but definitely prepare for all the traffic and get there earlier.





Afterwards we were SOOOO hungry so we stopped in Provo and ate at Hot Dog King. :)Shelly told me about it awhile ago so we checked it out. It was so delicious and SO HUGE!

I was so exhausted by the time we got home....:) What a Saturday!!!! You got to love it!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for coming! We loved having you there. The festival looked like....ahem....fun? LOL. You should have taken pics of the nakeds. :)
I'm so glad you and Em went to Hot Dog King. It's so good! We'll have to go soon.