Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to be a billonaire so freakin bad

I WANT TO BE A BILLIONAIRE SO FREAKIN BAD, BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD...
Oh man If I had all the money in the world...I would want to buy this:



It's not like I don't have enough perfume as it is...but this smell is absolutely amazing!
And this:

I could track my mileage, my pace, my heart rate AND google map my runs! What a dream.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Buy the Garmin! and then let me know when you figure out how it works.

wjmom said...

I think someone should hand us the opportunity to be billionaires. I feel confident that we would do it very well. :)

Team Beardshall said...

Mooo ha ha, your blog is so cute!!!! I'll get the pics out probably tonight or tomorrow! Um I just read the Grace running post and am crying!!!!! She is the cutest! Do you have a new niece yet???

Nicole and Kevin said...

Get the watch!!! You'll never regret it :)

Denice said...

How much is that perfume and watch?!?! A BILLION?!?!