Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ragnar---Wasatch Back











Wasatch Back this year was so much fun! We had the best group of people in our van. :)
We had my brother in law Phil
My cousin Emily
My friend Brie who I met last year during the Vegas Ragnar
My sweet friend Amy who I've know forever because I've worked with her mom for the past 10 years
and...my NEW friend Nicole. Amy's friend whom I now LOVE! :)


The other Van. Van 2 consisted of 3 great couple from my ward.
Our teams start time was 5am so my van headed up to Perry, UT and stayed over night so that we'd be that much closer to Logan. Thank you so much Brit for letting us stay.
We ran a total of 188 miles. Some people may think why would you do this. Why put yourself through this?
Its hard to explain...you laugh a lot, you bond with people and it just is a blast!
Here are a few pictures to show our adventure!

3 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

I am sooo jealous! It sounds like you had a great time, with great people! Congrats on your runs!

Aubrey said...

I LOVE wasatch back! It seems so crazy when you talk details but looking back it's always so much fun.

Team Beardshall said...

Let the count down begin for next year!!! Woooo! Thanks for having us Suz, you are the BEST!