
There are some great advantages to working at the OHC. Specialist offices love us and give us free hook up's! Last week Shelly and I went to go see Eclipse courtesy of Rocky Mountain Endo/Perio. We got free popcorn and drinks
...Loved the movie FYI I'm not a huge fanatic fan. But it was a dang good movie, with dang good company!

The CHICKENS! Any of you that have talked to me lately know how I feel about the chickens. Bruce and Heidi went out of town recently and I house sat, watched cooper and the chickens. I think they are sick and nasty...if my kids ever want chickens there is NO WAY..there was 7 of them. YUCK!

Emily and I got season passes to Lagoon...I know, i know we aren't in Jr. High BUT who doesn't love roller coasters and water parks!? Plus my friends Lindsey and Britney got passes too. :)

5.15 am morning runs. I know stupid right? It's the only time of day it's not too hot. I over heat way to easily while running. I'm training for a few events this summer and fall. I've recently started running alone. I actually enjoy it. I can clear my head pretty easily.

Summer BBQ's at Emilys...she just bought a BBQ and we have been getting a lot of use out of it.

Friends in the backyard....

Laughter...love seeing people I love and adore laughing! It doesn't get much better than summer nights~
4 comments:
What other races are you doing this year? I might need to hit some of those 5:15 runs with you even though you like running alone:) My group runs a little too late during the week for me.
Ok, EWWWW SICK! Ya know what's more sickening than the chickens??....the picture of me sitting next to you at Lagoon! Guess that means we'll have to take a replacement picture, soon!
YAHOO for how much our summer is rockin', right?! luv it. luv ya.
I cant wait until my kids want chickens! I think that Steve will want them first...good to know that they are not fun, something to consider! Um I wish we got hooked up like your office does! We don't ever get to go to movies, and it was a good one too!
PS running alone is fun but we need to plan a run like once or twice a month....what do you say?
Post a Comment