Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm in LOVE....with Sophie


I've always looked up to my older sister. She has always been one of my HERO'S but now after last night...words can't describe.
I was lucky enough to be able to be there when Marianne delivered Sophie. It was probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Marianne did it all natural. No epidural, No medication. What a freakin Champ!
The miracle of life is truly AMAZING! Tears just started flowing as soon as she was born...:)
I didn't snap a lot of pictures because well.. I wouldn't want a camera going while I was in Labor but here is a picture of Mom and I waiting .....grandma was there too but I didn't get a picture. I had to wheel mom in a wheelchair so she could be there since her surgery was only 2 weeks ago.


Exhausted this morning...Adelle came in my room. I showed her the picture of Sophie that I snapped on my phone and well....her face shows her reaction SO CUTE. {I can't believe she is a big sister now}



The proud parents....Phil, Marianne and Sophie


And here is the little angel herself. She was 6 pounds 15 oz, and 20 3/4 inch long. She looks just like Gracie to me! Oh I just want to squeeze her!

And here I am.. the proudest Aunt in the entire world.

It's amazing how you instantly LOVE this little person. I can't even imagine a mothers love...because If my love is this strong holy cow...when it's my own baby! {wow}

I'm so glad I was able to witness this miracle. Marianne and Phil I am so happy for you and honestly you couldn't have made a cuter baby! She is such a precious angel. Congrats on the 4 girls. It's going to be amazing!

I LOVE YOU SOPHIE!!!!!

7 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

OH MY GOODNESS..she is so CUTE! That is so neat that you could be there. Um all natural? Not thanks but good job on that one! Did I mention how cute she is???

Aubrey said...

so exciting to have one more niece. she is darling!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is darling!

wjmom said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

Britney said...

Aw...congrats Auntie! How neat you were able to be there. Congrats to Marianne, Phil and Family!!! She's adorable and I LOVE her name.

Shirley said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful post! You are the best Aunt Suz, really. I love Sophie too. She is just so darling! Congrats again! xoxo