It's inevitable. I'm GOING to turn 30 in a little less than 6 months. Am I prepared? NO WAY. Am I excited? NO WAY. BUT it's going to happen. With each birthday I tend to reflect on my life and think about my accomplishments....turning thirty is a huge milestone. I feel like I've accomplished a lot and have been able to do a lot of things in these 29 1/2 years :) There are a few things I have never done that I want to before I reach that point in my life.
Here are just a few of "MY BUCKET LIST TO 30"
*Ride a Horse ---that's a huge fear of mine
*Ride on the back of a motorcycle
*Visit all the temples in Utah
*Meet 5 NEW friends
*Kiss a NEW boy
*Read the book of mormon again cover to cover
*Get a better half marathon time
*Hike Mt. Olympus
*Hike Timp
I'm pretty sure I will be adding to the list some more...but I also have to keep it realistic!
If you have any great ideas...let me know! :)

6 comments:
Did I ever tell you I did a list of 30 things to do by the time I turned 30? I loved it! It gave me something to look forward to about turning 30 and also something to look forward to. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to deal with 31.
Do you have access to all that? Horses? Motorcycle? etc.? Want someone to hike Olympus with you? :)
That's awesome Suzie!! If you need any friends to accomplish your bucket list with, give me a call. They are all things that I would love to do too.
30 really isn't that bad..neither is 31! You have accomplished so much and setting goals for yourself (despite the age) is always beneficial. Keep smiling...dirty 30 will be awesome for you! :)
Hiking Mt. Olympus is beautiful. If you need a hiking companion let me know - I love that hike!
I haven't read your blog for awhile, but I have to admit the post where your niece told you she would always be there for you made me cry. It was so sweet, and any boy that is wishy washy doesn't deserve you :)
You go girl!!!! I love this list and can't wait to help you scratch some things off. :)
Post a Comment