Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

There is This boy. He is handsome, smart, witty, fun. He is such a nice person and has never done anything mean to me. BUT This boy makes me crazy. This boy texts and calls me when HE wants to. He holds my hand and kisses me when HE wants to. It seems like anytime I make an effort and contact him...he acts weird about it. This boy and I have know each other almost a year now. And if This boy can't commit by now...It's never going to work. It's never going to work if the terms of a relationship are one sided.
With that said...I need to move on!
The other night I was laying in bed with one of my nieces...she asked me what I was most scared of . I responded with "Being alone..." I of course didn't elaborate because a 5 year old doesn't want to hear about it. She touched my face and told me that I'll always have her. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I laid there with tears in my eyes...I am so lucky to be surrounded by some of Heavenly Fathers most special angels.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Ugh! Why are boys so annoying? Good luck with that whole moving on stuff. Let me know if you have some tips.