Emily teaches second grade. She had to move classrooms and has a lot of work ahead of her. So I headed up to Ogden to help her move things to the new classroom. Teachers work SUPER hard to make things fun and exciting for the kids. It make me feel bad that I was kind of a naughty kid. She I'm sure is the best teacher.After that we headed up to "waterfall" and hiked. It was about 100 degrees and 1pm! So hot and So STEEP! But it was beautiful so we did it....
Right before we headed up
Resting at the halfway point

Are we there yet?????
Finally we were there and it was breath taking!

We soaked our faces and our arms and tried to cool down!

The view was amazing and I'm so glad we did it. I had so much fun spending time with my cute Emily. She is seriously one of my favorite people and I love spending time with her!
Right before we headed up
Resting at the halfway point
Are we there yet?????
Finally we were there and it was breath taking!
We soaked our faces and our arms and tried to cool down!

The view was amazing and I'm so glad we did it. I had so much fun spending time with my cute Emily. She is seriously one of my favorite people and I love spending time with her!
2 comments:
So fun! You are a darling dork! (Heeheehee)
You are so sweet! Always willing to help. That hike looks so beautiful. We'll have to do it soon. :)
Post a Comment