Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, July 30, 2010

A YUMMY treat!

Oh how I love having a best friend....

After a long week at Camp, I got a call from Shelly yesterday. Not being able to talk to her or contact her for 2 days was hard! I know, i know we're "cheesy". Anyway I had just gotten out of the shower and had no make up on, and hair pulled up wet. She said..
"Hey it's National Cheesecake day, and Cheesecake Factory is selling all there slices for half off. Want to come with me? I'm on my way?"
Of COURSE I wanted to...We all know how much I love cheesecake. SO...that's exactly what I did. I never go out in public looking like that. BUT when it's a dessert emergency you MUST do it.
love, Love, LOVE her...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Are you kidding me? It was so spontaneous and fun. Thanks for going with me. Oh, and for the record, I LOVE YOU TOO!!! :)