Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

I don't think words can describe Girls Camp. It was SUCH a blast!

What were the highlights?
*Taking the beehives "snipe" hunting
*The creek
*Braiding the girls hair
*The hike
*The Marshmallow stuffing contest. {which I NOW hold the ward record of stuffing 13 Mallows in my mouth}
*The Squirrels "playing"
*Bonding with all the girls
*Gaining more of a testimony for myself
*Watching the testimony of the girls really start to blossom

Oh and I learned when Beehives get a hold of your camera....pictures you didn't think could exist do

I'm so grateful for the opportunity I get to serve these beautiful Young Women. They are wonderful, Valiant and teach me WAY more than I teach them. It's amazing how the lord puts you where you need to be. In this time of my life right now,I have no doubt that this is where I'm supposed to be.
Now I'm exhausted from the whole thing....:)

5 comments:

wjlarsens2 said...

love it suzie!!! what a blessing you are to these girls. you teach them more with your example than you will probably ever know. ps...missed you at the ohc today!!!

Aubrey said...

Can't wait to hear all the dish from camp and before. Call me tomorrow!

~Emily~ said...

Oh my gosh, looks like it was SERIOUSLY SO much fun, haha!. . . but glad you are H-to-the-OME!

Michelle said...

Those girls are mighty lucky to have you as their leader. The pictures were adorable! How come you didn't post any pics of the cute squirrels you saw....*ahem*....kissing? ;)

Brittney said...

Your Girls Camp pictures look so cute, I love being in YW's and you can tell that you feel the same way!