Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Adventures of....

What happens when you put me and Shelly together....You get a whole lot of laughter and endless fun! Here are just a few of our recent adventures!
Yesterday we went to Farmers Market downtown...It was hot and crowded. But if you are a people watcher...it's a people watchers heaven. It's such a great fun experience!
Enjoying the DELICIOUS cherries! Mmmm......
Then last week we went hiking up Neff's Canyon. It was so refreshing to get out and get some exercise.
Oh my falling off a rock!
Balancing
Jumping over the log

We seriously spent forever playing with that log...just goes to show it doesn't take much to entertain us. We could be given practically anything and make the best out of it! :)
So here we are just having a normal outing at the gateway...when all of a sudden....

DAVID COOK walks right past us...we were both so star struck and Shelly ran after him with her camera to snap a picture. We wanted to get a picture with him but didn't want to seem like a creepy fan. Do we regret that? Heck ya! But oh well...we later found out he was there to perform at the Real Soccer game.

I'm so blessed to have a best friend who loves to act like a kid with me. Our friendship is unique...it's wonderful and I'm so grateful for it! I'm also grateful that she married Scott who will share her with me! :)
Thanks for all the adventures and I can't wait for many MANY more together....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous....David cook is my celebrity boyfriend!!!

Michelle said...

Ah, I LOVE this post! We have so much fun together. It's so funny how many people roll their eyes at our friendship. Jealous! I love you Suz and enjoy every minute we laugh together. In fact...see ya tonight! xoxo