

Reinacting a picture from our 5th birthday party...oh the memories!
Yes...we ARE doing that!
So...we left the temple, drove to Cheesecake factory and got it to go and drove up the canyon. You should have seen the looks people were giving us. Two girls in DRESSES and HEELS walking in the mountains...
Sitting by the river
Enjoying our cheesecake
Mmmmm.....
Shelly says to me "Suz I'm a river rat I have to get in" So that's exactly what she did
Beautiful Best Friend
Climbing the rocks
Of course I HAD to follow
Trying to figure out how to do it
Ooops I FELL! Like always
It was a beautiful night with a beautiful sunset
:)
Just a random chick hitch hiking
Ya Baby!
After we went left the canyon we stopped and got burritos and diet coke. Yep a second dinner. It was so spontaneous and such a fun random night. I love nights that are so fun and all you do the entire time is laugh your head off. I'm also so glad I had the camera with me. We are such dorks and I LOVE it!

2 comments:
What a fun night!!! You girls make me laugh!
Wow, we ARE such dorks! But at least we're dorks TOGETHER. That night was so much fun and I loved every minute of it. Thanks for being so much fun. I stinking LOVE you!!!
Post a Comment