Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthday Celebrations...

What an amazing birthday this year...
It all started with my family on Sunday Jan.1
We had a Nacho bar and cake and ice cream.
Alexa made me this beautiful crown to wear...
Then on Monday my actual bday...
I slept in. Which was heavenly.
Then a few of us girls headed up to Millcreek canyon to go snow "hiking" we were going to go snow shoeing but for the first time since i could remember there wasn't enough snow to do that.
But we trekked in the packed snow trail and ended up going for 8 miles.
It was so nice to escape for a while.
Have no cell phone service
Be in the beauty of the mountains 
breathe fresh air and enjoy myself.


After that I came home to find my door decorated by the sweet Biehns.
Balloons, cards, pictures, chips and salsa, diet coke
My bestie knows me well!!!
Then I got ready to go to dinner with a bunch of friends.

We ate at the Rio Grand down town..
it was so great to have so many people come and celebrate with me.
I truly felt an overwhelming feeling of love that day.
My phone was going off non stop with texts, and phone calls, sweet voice mails.
I am truly TRULY blessed.
The festivities didn't end there.
The next night Shelly and I went out to celebrate our combined birthdays.
Hers is Dec. 31
2 days apart.
We ate at Thaifoon and looved every minute of it.
We stayed and talked for hours.
I love sharing my birthday with such an amazing person!
Isn't she hot!?!?!

31- what do you have in store for me? It will be interesting to see what this year brings me...
I am ready to go!
Thanks again for all the birthday Love!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

My favorite is still Kelly leaning against the wall.

Team Beardshall said...

Glad you had such a great birthday!