Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012



I've been reading and studying a ton lately. I am so grateful for this beautiful gospel *tears falling down my face*
I don't understand how some men in the dating world can be so cruel. How they can feel like it's okay to treat women the way they do. Don't get me wrong...I know there are plenty of times that women don't treat men the way they should. But more often than not... I see my beautiful friends, roommates, loved ones that have been hurt. And it's so surprising. You have to wonder when this will all end. When this trial will finally have a happy ending.
President Hinkley put it so beautifully in this...
Women are special. We are special. You are so lucky if you have someone that sees that and thinks that you are special. Don't EVER take for granted the warm body laying in your bed. The plate of food that someone is eating across the table from you every night, the person you snuggle up to after the kids are in bed catching up on "your" TV shows, The person that you wake up to every morning, the good bye kisses, the hugs, the support, the "I LOVE YOUS"  the way he looks into your eyes...I can't wait to find someone who thinks that ME, I am special.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

how cute are president and sister hinckley? and this video...thanks for posting it.