Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sweet Story

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this...
Sweet Jordie was blessed on New Years Eve.


It was a great day.
He looked so cute. 
I drove up to Ogden with Phil and Mar so I didn't have to by myself.
It's always an adventure being in the car with the 4 girls.
I was sandwiched in between Alexa and Grace.
The entire way up my ears were ringing on both sides with stories, kisses, and laughter.

Once we got up there Adelle insisted on sitting on my lap.
The opening song was:
I am a Child of God

We started to sing, and the sweet 3 year old eyes lit up.
She started singing as loud as she could...
She sang it perfectly
I sat there feeling a little bit teary as I listened to this sweet angel voice sing with confidence that she KNEW she was a child of god.
I wish you could have heard it.
There was no doubt in her voice that she had a father in heaven that loved her.
I was taught well that day by my sweet 3 year old niece

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14

Every day I feel blessed to be surrounded by some of God's most precious spirits.
I am truly TRULY blessed.

I have to share this video...



I came home after a LONG work week...
and found a present sitting on my bed.
I was the recipient of someones love for me...
This person knew I needed an uplift.
So she took it upon herself to just do it.
It made my day...
and made me feel so special.
*ahem Aubrey
Don't hesitate if you know someone is in need.
It takes 5 minutes to write a note or a letter.
I am going to try and be more Christ like and focus on the people I love.

2 comments:

emily gibson said...

Ahh!! I love this. Thanks for being there and supporting us. We love you so much.

Marianne said...

Beautiful.