Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Test

I think everyone hits a point in their life where you have to look back, evaluate everything and wonder if you will be okay.
Wonder how in the world you are going to get through this.
We always hear that life is a test.
We were sent down here to earth to be tested and grow so that we could live with our Heavenly Father for eternity someday.
I have never been good at tests.
I always seemed to forget things I should be doing when it came time to sit and do the test.

I don't really feel like this is much different in life.
Sometimes we get A's on our tests...
and sometimes we get a D- and barley pass at all.
It depends on how much you put into it...and how hard you work.
And sometimes after working really hard and studying really hard, you forget as soon as you have that test placed in front of you.
I am grateful for the "tutors" in my life.
I am in need of lots of tutors...
Sometimes we forget what it is we need to do.
And sometimes we need people to carry us and help us through it.
Hold our hands...
Let us know that everything is going to be okay.

Everything is going to be okay right?!?!


5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Right! Good thing we have a lot of great tutors around us.

wjmom said...

Right! I'm glad you have so many wonderful tutors, too!

BTW, I get to be Grace's Primary teacher, and I'm so excited. Yesterday she was just so sleepy during Sharing Time, so she just laid her beautiful little head in my lap. That, my friend, is a break in the test (for me). :)

Anonymous said...

You betcha!!! Love ya Suz. Keep hanging in there. Love ya!

~Emily~ said...

Absolutely!! :)

Well said. . . we ALL need "tutors!"

xoxo

Marianne said...

Well said, my love.