I've really been feeling in a funk lately and haven't quite figured how to get out of it. It's something really personal and VERY hard to explain. Some people may call it feeling sorry for yourself, but to me... life has been frustrating. It seems like the older I get the more I realize how alone I am. I realize that at the end of the day my friends and family have someone and I don't.
I know, I know I'm young and I have so much time. I realize that but it doesn't make these single years any easier.
I was sitting here crying and frustrated! My little sister Julianne and I had a heart to heart that was much needed. And I remembered from when I was her Miamaid leader the lessons I gave about feeling alone etc...
Then I remembered a certain lesson I gave. All the girls in my class cried with me as I talked about how life will throw you curve balls but there is someone who is ALWAYS there for you. All you have to do is talk to him, then i played a song by Jenny Phillips "Daughter of a King". I told them that they were of royal blood. And that We really are Daughters of a King and he loves us so much. He is always there for you. And even though I feel like at the end of the day everyone has someone (which is true still) But I do too. I just need to realize it more often, I Suzie am a daughter of a king!
I thought I would share this video because I think the words to the song are so beautiful and you can't help but feel special after listening to it. I cry everytime!
Custom Tote Bags as Long-Term Brand Assets
4 months ago

7 comments:
So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. You will have your somebody, too, one day. He's just harder to find. :) Stay positive! I love you.
Suzie, you are great. I am amazed and inspired by you constantly:). Loved that song, very beautiful, and unfortunately, it's so easy to forget that!
I feel so blessed to have you in my life!!:) I'm extremely selfish in the fact that i have loved having you all to myself for the past 18 years!!! You'll always be my very best friend!! Love Ya!!♥
I love that song! You seem to be an amazing person from what little I know of you. You will find Mr. Perfect. He's searching for you too!
I love you Suzie. It's frustrating waiting for something that you have no control over. :(
Suzie, I love you. Thank you for your example. Your posts always make me want to be a better person. You are a treasure. I'm SO glad I know you:).
What a beautiful thought, Suz. I'm so glad that you're able to look at the eternal aspect of things. I love you!
Post a Comment