Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

This has been a Crazy Couple Of Days For Me!! I can't even begin to describe how i feel!!! Sometimes I think its ok to feel sorry for yourself I am having one of those moments right now. Tomorrow will be a new day and i will feel like a new person! :)

This quote is PERFECT right now!!!

“You want to think and say that you have everytning you need, but then you realize that something is missing, someone is missing... and once you think you've found it, it goes and disappears on you and you don't understand what to do or even where to start looking for that missing piece of the puzzle.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have also had a crazy couple of days. It's okay to have them every now and then. Keep your chin up!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Suzie, I just have to tell you how much I admire you. I read your blog and realize what an amazing person you are, and what you are becoming. You are incredible! Every time I read your blog, I think, "Man, some guy is just going to be so LUCKY and blessed to have you!"

Michelle said...

Hang in there Suz. It IS ok to have those days. You're only human. I think everyone would feel the same way if they were in your shoes. I know I would. Just make the best of what you have. This too shall pass.....
P.S., please read the poem on Emily's blog. It is so inspirational and beautiful and it can TOTALLY apply to your situation, too. I love you!!!!!!!