Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun!

This has to be one of the most amazing Easter's that I can remember in a long time! I woke up planned my lesson for Sunbeams, got ready for church and had an awesome time at church with the kids. I felt the spirit really strong while I was there a few times... I just can't seem to help it when I'm surrounded by such angels. I love Easter and the special reminder we have of the savior and the sacrifice he made for all of us. Then after church I decided to go visit my Great Grandparents grave. I was really close to my Great Grandma, she is the closest person to me that has gone to the other side of the veil. I don't visit her grave that often so I thought Easter would be a perfect Sunday for that.




I am so grateful for the savior and I can't even begin to imagine what he went through so that all of us can return home. We will forever be in debt to him. I love him and rely on him so much!!!



Then we all went to my Grandmas for dinner and to just spend time together! I love my family SO SO much!



Me and Lorianne ...




Julianne and I with the sweet little girls...



Me, Emily and Jenna...They are more than just cousins to me, I love these girls!!




Dustin and me just having some fun...




Marianne's adorable family...




My baby cousins (who aren't babies anymore, they are all in high school and college ah!...)



I hope everyone had a fun Happy Easter!!!!!

5 comments:

Britney said...

Looks like a great day! Love your posts Suz!

MEG said...

You look adorable Suzie! I love your blue dress and yellow shoes!

Kerry said...

Ditto on the blue dress and yellow shoes and necklace! Way to accessorize...

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had a great day. Your pictures are beautiful and you look AMAZING!!!!

Denice said...

Happy late Easter Suz! I love your dress..very cute!