Wow. I am speechless. I remember when you used to be like me (that is...HATE running). Now look at you. It almost inspires me to start running!!! Are you coming to Tricia's shower tomorrow?
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
8 comments:
You are amazing!
Yeah!!!!! You go girl!
Oh my, you are amazing! I wish I had your motivation!
Wow. I am speechless. I remember when you used to be like me (that is...HATE running). Now look at you. It almost inspires me to start running!!! Are you coming to Tricia's shower tomorrow?
You are inspiring! Go Suzie!
Yay yay yay! I am so excited for you!
Oh yeah! Good for you, I'm proud of you, you have been working hard.
I'm so excited for you. I think that is a great first marathon. I loved it.
Post a Comment