Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Truly an Angel!


I have been thinking about something so much lately, that i feel like i can't keep it to myself anymore! I am sitting here crying as i write this because I am touched so much by it. I know I talk a lot about Grace, but there is something so special about her that you can't even describe it (words can't describe it!) She has this presence about her that makes you want to be a better person. She can see past every ones faults and only see's the good! Seeing her walk is such a miracle and you can't help but feel so much joy! She run's and jumps in her walker and tries to do all the things that a 3 year old should. I have been so lucky to be her sunbeam teacher this year. She brings a calming and sweet spirit to church that i know i couldn't be taught anywhere else! There are only 3 kids her and two other little boys. They LOVE her and always want to help... one tries to hold her hand all the time and she doesn't let him. It's too funny! i just want sweet little Grace to know that i am PROUD to call her my niece, and i only hope that one day i can be as good as an example to others as she is to everyone! I love you so much Grace!!!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Suzie how lucky are you to have her in your life! She's amazing and so are you!

Rebekah said...

can you give me marianne's e-mail address? thanks! love ya!

Denice said...

This is such a sweet and touching post. Grace is very lucky to have you too!!

Jules said...

Amen sista!!! That post breaks my heart!!!:) But we're SOO Lucky to have that little piece of heaven in our family!!:)

Jadey said...

Double Amen to you Sista!!!:) There will never be anyone in this world like our Gracie!! The closest person to her is Jesus:)