I woke up this morning with an endless list of things to do! Saturdays always seem to be so jammed packed!! After doing a few things... i decided to go on a date with myself! That's right! ... I went and shopped for a dress for Easter (found one luckily that i love) and then I did something I have never been comfortable with but, I went to a restaurant sat at a table by myself, and ate alone! Now I know that probably doesn't seem like a big deal but i have never done anything like that before. It was frightening but I am so glad I did it. :)
5 comments:
That's awesome. I once went to a movie by myself. It felt weird being alone, but it was fun too:)
Suzie! you ate by yourself? (ps I now have an officail blog i never found my password to the other one so i started a new one) I am SO proud of you eating somewhere alone is on my list of brave things to do... I don't dare! you are growing up before my eyes!
ok so I am not sure why "cami&steve" says cami&steve I might need your help with that
oh jeeze i need help
Suzie, you are so good! I can totally relate to the whole "eating alone" thing because I too never wanted to do it and it scared me a lot!! But I'm am so proud of myself for doing it over here! We Rock!!:) Next time, lets go together?:)
Post a Comment