Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BLOGGING BUM!!!

I know...
I'm a blogging bum lately.
What is up...I usually post way more than this.
The truth is...
I've been a little bit pre occupied with all the Christmas fun going around and some other things too.
I haven't taken one picture since the big game...
Seriously Suz...
get a grip!
I did steal this picture from facebook of one of my friend Tiffany's birthday at Tepenyaki.
Other than that...
no pictures.
I did get to watch my little Biehns all last weekend which was tons of fun as always.
I had a girls night with my mom and sisters.
and 
ya, 
life keeps moving...
and I'm really happy!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Good thing I've seen you so much lately so I don't need your blog to know what's going on with your life.

Michelle said...

Ok, if YOU are a bum, then I would hate to know what I am! I think I am still 3 months behind. :/