Give me a break...
who ever would think that I would know how to rest...?
Not possible!
I just keep going and going...like the energizer bunny.
It's the time of year...it's so fun and magical but so busy too!
Here are some things I've been up to...
![]() |
| The girls dance concert |
Those are the only things I have pictures of...(cause I stole them from Shelly)
but here are just a few other things...
Alexa and Grace dance concert
Work Party
Ward Party
Working lots...
Babysitting really, really cute kids
Camblins, O'Donoghues, Olsons...etc
Helping a friend move
Christmas dinner with friends
Trying to fit in running so these holiday treats don't stick on me
Getting my hair done
Christmas shopping
and on top of all of that....
Enjoying my life!
It's extra good right now and I'm loving it!!!!
but here are just a few other things...
Alexa and Grace dance concert
Work Party
Ward Party
Working lots...
Babysitting really, really cute kids
Camblins, O'Donoghues, Olsons...etc
Helping a friend move
Christmas dinner with friends
Trying to fit in running so these holiday treats don't stick on me
Getting my hair done
Christmas shopping
and on top of all of that....
Enjoying my life!
It's extra good right now and I'm loving it!!!!



2 comments:
Sounds familiar. I finally just gave in and took a 3 hour nap. Highly recommend it!
Yes, this sounds very familiar. I won't dare jot it down though. :) I love this time of year, but it sure is exhausting! Glad you're loving it. (i think) :)
Post a Comment