Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, December 31, 2010

C*h*R*i*S*t*M*a*S

It's taken me a long time to blog about Christmas and to be honest...I did a really bad job of taking pictures...
Here are some Christmas Eve pictures. We all got together at 10pm and opened up jammies. The guys had NO clue they had matching pajamas and we all thought it was pretty funny.




Somehow family get togethers always end with me beating up one of my sisters....Maybe I have something to prove?
Then on Christmas day it was filled with family and good friends.
I was able to split the day and be with my extended family and my Grandmas and then go to Scott and Shelly's and spend the rest of the night at their house.
It's so good to surround yourself with those you love. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!


1 comment:

val said...

ok the matching jammies for the guys is hilarious! what good sports!! :)