I've been thinking about this post for a long time...
How could I put 2010 into words...
It was EXCITING, FUN, ADVENTURES, DISAPPOINTMENTS, JOY, HEART- BREAKS, LAUGHING, EXPERIENCE, AMAZING...and SO MUCH MORE!
But...I don't even think those words describe it really...
I wrote a list of some of the highlights of this past year and these are in no particular order!
1. Witnessing the gift of life and seeing Sophie born!
2. Getting the calling to be in Young Women's
3. Baptisms (Kaleigh)
4. Hawaii
5. Miracles (Grace)
6. Weddings
and more weddings...and more weddings!
7. Catching the bouquet for the very first time!
8. Funny Stories...(I feel like I always am telling funny stories)
9. Running
10. Heart-break
11. Changes
12. Eternal Families
13. Vacations
14. Disappointments
15. Blessings (Sophie)
16. Loosing Shasta
17. Love and Laughter
18. Sisters!!!
19. Best Friends!
20. Dating and boys, Boys, BOYS!
or should I say MEN!?
Such a fun, frustrating process!
21. Babies galore!
Everyone is having or has had babies this year!
Marianne, Beth, Erin, Carrie, Brandie, Shelly (at work), Emily I know I'm missing a few....
22. Joy
I'd say that is what Joy looks like!
It's been quite the eventful year.
I wouldn't have traded one experience.
I've learned a lot.
Been blessed a lot.
Gained a lot of experience.
Made new friendships.
AND....
became a better person!
Thanks 2010 for a crazy fun year!
Now join me for the ride of 2011...
What could it possibly have in store for me?!?!
Only time will tell.
The best thing I can say is
buckle up and enjoy the ride, cause it's probably going to get bumpy!
Now join me for the ride of 2011...
What could it possibly have in store for me?!?!
Only time will tell.
The best thing I can say is
buckle up and enjoy the ride, cause it's probably going to get bumpy!










2 comments:
Fun post! For some reason I always want to copy you:)
The bumpier the ride the better....I always say! Its been fun reading your blog, you always seem to make me laugh!
Post a Comment