Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm 30!

Guess what!
I'm 30...and I lived to tell the story. :)
All I wanted was to have January 2 skip. To have that day not exist!
BUT...
It came and went...and it's January 3 and I'm here!

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday either...
Pictures and details to come soon...:)
Who knew 30 could be so great!

I'm 30, I'm flirty, and thriving!

Remember that list that I was so concerned about...
how I wanted to reach all those goals before I was 30...
I reached some of the goals, and some I didn't 
BUT...
I've realized that it didn't matter in the long run!
My life didn't end when I turned 30, it's only beginning! :)
My 30's are going to be the best I know it...
These are the years that I will
*fall in love
*get married
*have kids
and have a blast!
Soooo....bring it on!!! :)

3 comments:

rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love your attitude :) Keep it up, girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Suzie!!! Looks like you had a great day.

Aubrey said...

When you put it that way, the 30s don't seem so dreadful but actually exciting.