Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A lot...

I've kinda been a little selfish lately...
Haven't really thought about anyone BUT myself...
I feel bad about it, I really do.
I've had a lot going on.
A LOT
and sometimes it's hard to see outside of your own little world.
SO...
I decided to write a list of things that make me happy...
that keep me going.
Here are just a few

~Diet Coke with a splash of lime...I can't get enough of it!

~The cute tights I wore to church today...(I got lots of compliments which is always a good thing)

~IBUPROFEN-I have a secret...I've been running a lot lately. I may or may not be training for something big...so I've had a few muscle aches and it's helped so much.

~My Droid phone. I used to think that I didn't need a smart phone...now I can't live without it.

~Good Friends- I've been able to catch up with some friends while going to dinner or phone
 convos...It's been great to know how much I'm loved. And also great that I've been able to keep so many friendships.

~Blue sky. We've seen a lot of it the past few days.

~Warm bed. I love my bed...LOVE my bed...now if I could just get in bed earlier and get better sleep life might be a little bit easier.

~The relationship I have with my family. I was promised I'm my patriarchal blessing that "my relationship will be sweet all the days of my life." That has been very important to me...and I'm so grateful for brother in laws that I get a long with and love.

~My health...I've witnessed a few people with horrible health issues. It's hard to watch almost unbearable.  I've shed quite a few tears over it lately...just doesn't seem fair.

~The gospel. I love it. It's who I am...I love everything about it!

~Dates...sometimes I get stressed out about it. But wouldn't I rather have dates then not go on dates at all.

I need to hold on to all the happy things!
My life is pretty darn good....:)



2 comments:

Britney said...

Love you and your blog Suz!

Michelle said...

What a BEAUTIFUL list!!!