Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friendships

Friendships mean SO much to me...
And I am so lucky to have the friends in my life.
I was thinking about it last night as I was trying to fall asleep, how many friends I've gotten to see lately.

Bekah- Dinner at Texas Roadhouse. (I've known her since 2002 when we met at work...she and I connected her first day and I knew we would be friends for a long time. She now has 3 cute and adorable little girls.)

Shirley-Dinner at Cheesecake Factory (We have known each other since elementary school...we became really good friends in Jr. high. Lost touch for a few  years but thanks to facebook reconnected about 3 years ago. It was so great as if time never passed. She is married and has 2 adorable kids.)
Kevin- He owed me dinner from a bet he lost! :) (He is pretty much the brother I never wanted...we fight like brother and sister. We've been friends for over 11 years and thinking about it...I am so grateful for him. He may drive me nuts a lot of the times but I love him....I really do!)

Emily- Dinner at Panda (We had to have a much needed girl talk...she's got a fun little situation going on and it's nice to sit back and hear about other peoples dating lives!)

Erin- Cafe Rio (Erin and I have been friends since high school. Then we were roomates for 3 years...we've gone through a lot together. She met and married the best guy ever, and now they are having a baby boy in April. And I can't wait to meet him...CAN'T WAIT!)

Shelly- I went over on Monday for a hug...sometimes you just need a hug from your best friend. It was one of those days that was what you would call... a nightmare. I was completely off my game and the cherry on top a patient told me I sucked at my job. All I wanted was a big hug from Shelly and loves from her girls...and I got it! ( I don't need to explain our friendship I don't think...it's obvious! )

Aubrey- She made Butternut Squash Soup last night it was delicious! (We've been friends since my turnberry days. She is AWESOME. Every girl needs single friends and she is such a great friend to have...she started running a few years back and I was so amazed by her (still am...she runs marathons like all the time) we have a lot in common and I'm so grateful for her!)

Those are just the friends that I've seen in the last 2 weeks!!!
(I sure do eat out a lot--oops! That's what you do with friends right!!!??)
See how lucky I am....:)

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay for great friends! I feel the same. I was so frazzled last night I totally forgot about your fruit you brought. Sorry! My brain lately...

~Emily~ said...

How stinkin' CUTE is this post?! LOVE IT!! :)

Michelle said...

I'm so glad I got to be a part of your friendship week! (lol) For the record...YOU are the best part of every friendship!!! xoxo