One of the biggest reasons I like to blog is so that I can express myself...
Put my personality out there...
Let others see who I really am.
I want to document my life so that my future husband and kids can see what my life was like before they were here...
Because let's face it...
my life is a roller coaster.
fun
busy
emotional
sometimes boring
spiritual
loving
awesome
pointless
and so so so much more.
I've always wanted to put my blog into books but never had the patience to do it.
I thought you had to do it yourself.
Well...
my sweet Mom had a different plan.
For Christmas she and my dad had my blog made into 3 separate books
2008
2009
and 2010.
750 pages later I have 3 awesome books!
They are pink which describes me perfectly.
![]() |
| The front covers of the 3 books they are even hard back. |
![]() |
| One of the many pages on the inside.... |
![]() |
| The back covers...they are perfect! |
It's so much better than I could have dreamed....
It was a blast reading the books and remembering things that I normally wouldn't have unless I had blogged about it.
THIS
is my journal....my life....my experiences....
THIS
is why I blog! :)




7 comments:
awesome. i've always thought i would turn my blog into books but never have. fun fun!
I NEED to do this right now! Who did they do it through?
What a great present! I've always wanted to do this using blurb and even started to way back, but I never have. I planned to do it by year as well. I better get on it because I started in 2007!!! Yikes. Lots to do. Looks great!
That IS seriously the best gift EVER!!! Your Mom is so smart and clever. I love your books! I, too, blog so I can print them, but have neglected to do it. I hope I can stick with that New Years Reso. Congrats on your books. Just like you, they are BEAUTIFUL!!!
we just did a blog book for our first couple of years of blogging too. we LOVE looking through it and reliving some past memories. you have a pretty smart mom!!!
So how much did they cost? Where did they do them? I am really needing to do this before I never do it because it will be so COSTLY! Love it, what a great present!
I would say the best present ever!
Post a Comment