Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A GREAT MONDAY!

Your typical Monday right?!
Not for me...
this is how the office looked when I got there!

It was so sweet!
The doctors bought everyone lunch!
After work...I went home changed and went to my friend Emily's
she threw me a party
It was so fun having so many great people come. :)
Here are just a few pictures of the night!









Ya...I'd say life is pretty good!!! :)

5 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am totally lame and forgot to text you! You are the BEST and you are very awesome, glad your day was super special!

wjmom said...

All this love from so many people. They were even kind enough NOT to decorate in black! You are a lucky girl. Happy birthday, my friend!

Shirley said...

Oh my goodness Suzie is it true....?? It happened.. the day came and you are 30! 30 and BEAUTIFUL that is! It looks like you have been having so much fun these last few days! VERY NICE!! Happy happy birthday! I would love to get together for lunch to keep on celebrating! xoxox You are right this year is going to be a fabulous year!

Rebekah said...

That is awesome!! I hope you had a great birthday! Do the bosses not buy lunch for birthdays anymore?

Michelle said...

Now THAT is a great Monday! Hooray for good friends. Love you!!!