Wednesday night I picked up the Biehn girls and took them on a date...
We went to McDonalds (it's all about what the kids like right!?)
Then we went to my house and watched Despicable Me. (the more I see that movie...the more I love it.)
Scott and Shelly came by to pick them up...
and we decided to do something.
Kaleigh is almost 9 and her 2 front teeth have been loose for almost a year.
They had gone to the dentist about 3 weeks ago and he said they needed to come out.
Well...
I told Scott and Shell that I could do it.
I just didn't want Kaleigh to be scared of me or feel like Aunt Suzie was hurting her...
so we tested the waters.
![]() | |||
| I was just wiggling them a little and Scott was there to support her... |
![]() |
| She looks a little freaked out! |
![]() | ||
| After some persuading and some tears... | we got them out easily. |
![]() |
| She was so excited to have them gone. And she looks so cute too! |
![]() | ||
| What a cute toothless smile! |
I guess it pays to be a dental assistant sometimes!
She was so brave and I'm so proud of her!!!






1 comment:
I am dying laughing right now. I just posted about this too. Thanks for being so wonderful and for helping a girl out. :) You. Are. Fabulous!!! xoxo
Post a Comment