Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow- that is patience."

I really wish I could express how the inner Suzie is feeling...
but I can't.
Why?
Because there are no words for it...
I wish I could write what I'm thinking...
I feel like there are so many puzzle pieces spread all over and I am picking them up and putting it all together.
My life is a dis-organized puzzle right now!
But slowly the pieces are coming together.
 I'm putting a piece where it doesn't quite belong and then I realize it and quickly put the right one in it's place.
Does this make sense?
Probably not!

I have learned a few things this week....
I am loved.
I love the scriptures.
I love my savior.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love that patience quote. I am so not patient. Yes you are loved!

Michelle said...

Just know that I love you!!!! Your day will come and when it does, everything will all make sense. At least everything else in your life is wonderful and beautiful. :)